As a locally owned and operated company, we’re committed to building long-term relationships with customers and employees alike. We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire. A strong work ethic, a high level of organizational ability and effective interpersonal skills are a great start. However, there is one attribute in particular we seek: the never-ending passion for delivering great customer service. If these are qualities you possess, you will find a rewarding career with Superior Signs and Graphics. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and a dynamic work experience that is both challenging and personally rewarding.
We currently have an opening for a Part time Signmaker/Installer. If you are a sign industry professional with the qualifications listed below, we want to hear from you TODAY! 3+ years sign industry experience preferred – but we will train the right candidate
• Expert experience in applying vinyl to substrates, and doing on-site installations of signs, window graphics, and vehicle wraps/graphics.
• Background in large format digital printing, vinyl creation, and plotter/cutter operation • Experience in use of pressure laminator
• Solid track record of accurately estimating production time and meeting deadlines
• Detail-orientation and multi-tasking skills are critical
• Solid communication skills
• Strong people skills, and service orientation
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
• Work directly with both customers and subcontractors We want the BEST, so serious candidates only, please!
This is a part-time position that could become full-time in the future. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for expressing interest in a career with us. Although we do not have any immediate openings, due to our rapid growth, we expect to be hiring additional sign making staff soon. We are always accepting applications at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a position should become available in the future, the opening will be posted here.