We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS and Implementing COVID-19 Safety Precautions – Click Below or Call for a Quote!
Superior Signs and Graphics is a locally owned and operated company, dedicated to helping our customers grow their business. We look for many key qualities in the individuals we hire. A strong work ethic, ability to handle a fast paced work environment, and effective communication skills are a great start. Add to that a positive, “Can Do” attitude and an understanding of the value of GREAT customer service, and we may have a good fit. If these are qualities you possess, you may find a rewarding career with Superior Signs and Graphics. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and a focused but fun work experience that is both challenging and personally rewarding.
We currently have an opening for a Part time Signmaker/Installer. If you are a sign industry professional with the qualifications listed below, we want to hear from you TODAY! 3+ years sign industry experience preferred – but we will train the right candidate
• Expert experience in applying vinyl to substrates, and doing on-site installations of signs, window graphics, and vehicle wraps/graphics.
• Background in large format digital printing, vinyl creation, and plotter/cutter operation • Experience in use of pressure laminator
• Solid track record of accurately estimating production time and meeting deadlines
• Detail-orientation and multi-tasking skills are critical
• Solid communication skills
• Strong people skills, and service orientation
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
• Work directly with both customers and subcontractors We want the BEST, so serious candidates only, please!
This is a part-time position that could become full-time in the future. If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.